About my Blog

If you like what you see here then i very happy and please feel free to take inspiration from any of my work for your own personnal use, but please don't copy them like for like and pass them off as your own work, if you do make anything that you see on here then please give credit where its due and add a link to my blog and let me know as i would love to see what you have made

Friday 14 May 2010

My 1st ever coloured in Magnolia

I don't do rubber stamping even if i do have a few stamps. Well, i thought it was about time i had a go so i got myself 3 Magnolia stamps 2 christmas one's and 1 Halloween don't ask why but that's what i got lol. Anyway here is my 1st ever coloured in one please let me know what you think

8 comments:

Jo said...

Well done, your colouring is fantastic x

Scrappy Scatty said...

Lovely colouring
xx

hassy said...

That is a lovely stamp and I think you have coloured it in beautifully... :D Christine x

Karen said...

Well I think these are fab!! Nothing wrong with your colouring at all. Lovely stamp too, I wish I was that organised with C...x

PepPop said...

OOH - he's gorgeous!! Jaqui x

Susan (aka TomsMom) said...

I'm a bit late with comments as I had forgotten about your blog (I need to "follow" to remind me!) but all your cards are lovely. I love the glittery snowmen rub ons, you've made some great cards with them, and your Magnolia snowmen are gorgeous. Good idea to start your C.cards early, I ought to follow your lead really as I always leave it until the last minute and then only do half a dozen!

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Fab colouring. I love the image, it's so cute. x

Carrie said...

Your colouring is brilliant.. Well done you! xx