About my Blog

If you like what you see here then i very happy and please feel free to take inspiration from any of my work for your own personnal use, but please don't copy them like for like and pass them off as your own work, if you do make anything that you see on here then please give credit where its due and add a link to my blog and let me know as i would love to see what you have made

Wednesday 19 May 2010

I made my 1st card using a Magnolia stamp i know its a christmas one but thats the only stamp i got i must get some more. I still cant get the face right

11 comments:

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Gorgeous card. I love the colours you've used. I keep thinking about making some Christmas cards, but just not organised enough at the moment. x

Crafty JuJu said...

Gorgeous xmas card, I love these images, I think I may need to start buying some :D x

Scrappy Scatty said...

a lovely card, great image and fabby colouring xx

Jo said...

lovely colour combinations it really sets off the image x

Jennie - The Crafty Wife said...

I think you've got it right and a fab idea to get started now. Smashing colours too.

dragonllew said...

That looks great your colouring is fab

Tired Mom said...

Lovely card, love the colours and the way you have coloured her hair is great. X

hassy said...

A loverly card.. the colouring is fab.. :D Christine x

leia said...

Gorgeous card the Tilda is beautifully coloured! If your not happy with the face have you tried a paler colour such as Ivory? x

Marg said...

It's a lovely card and her face looks fine to me!

PepPop said...

What a lovely card. Love the flower and the BG papers. Ain't Tilda just so cute. Jaqui x