About my Blog

If you like what you see here then i very happy and please feel free to take inspiration from any of my work for your own personnal use, but please don't copy them like for like and pass them off as your own work, if you do make anything that you see on here then please give credit where its due and add a link to my blog and let me know as i would love to see what you have made

Wednesday 18 August 2010

Witches Broom's

I have been asked to make 20 Halloween party favors. So i got to playing around and this is the one there going to go for. i know its early but i just love Halloween. I dont know why the bags look so big on my photos but there you go. I have seen these made up on many many blogs so way to many to thank but Thank you all anyway

5 comments:

Jennie - The Crafty Wife said...

WOW! They are fantastic, I'd love to know how you did them.

Susan (aka TomsMom) said...

What a fabulous idea, they look great!

Uma said...

wow they are brill!

Addams said...

They are lovely. Such a good idea

PepPop said...

These look fantastic, very clever idea. Jaqui x