About my Blog

If you like what you see here then i very happy and please feel free to take inspiration from any of my work for your own personnal use, but please don't copy them like for like and pass them off as your own work, if you do make anything that you see on here then please give credit where its due and add a link to my blog and let me know as i would love to see what you have made

Thursday 8 July 2010

Magic Reindeer food

After looking at this fab blog here yesterday it got me thinking about making some Magic Reindeer food.So this is last years
These are the ones im thinking of making this year. its just a Sizzix die cut box
Im also thinking of doing some snowman kisses in little boxes

2 comments:

Pootle said...

Love the reindeer food! We do it every year for the kids and put glitter in it too so it sparkles. We tell them its so that Rudolph can see his way to the house. They love it!!

Addams said...

I have never heard of reindeer food before. The bags and boxes look great